Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcoming Mr. Blake





Just thought that after 10 months of not blogging I would update you on our newest addition, Blake Benjamin Christensen. He was born on Dec 1, 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long.

These pictures are from the hospital. Blake has already gained over 3.5 lbs (in the last 5 weeks).

6 comments:

Catrina Poulson said...

welcome back to the blogging world! And welcome to the cutest guy (after my own, of course)! If you have any time to play give me a call! Even if you just want some company some morning.

Leo said...

that is so exciting! We are going to have to get better about keeping up on people - we didn't even know you were expecting. Congratulations. He is so Cute. Love you guys.
clay and LeAnn

Miranda said...

He is so cute! PLEASE keep the blog updated with pictures.

Paula said...

Hi Brooke!! I am so out of touch, I didn't even know you were expecting another one. He is a beautiful baby. Congratulations! It looks like you are doing good. I am so glad. Call if you ever drive by Beaver. You can stop by and have a potty break!

Broadheads said...

Yes please keep it updated!

Leslie said...

What a sweet baby! And oh my gosh, Bailey looks so much like Ben. Cute! I've got a little girl that looks like her daddy too:) Congratulations!