Since I haven't updated a lot in the past month, I thought I would get everything in :-)
We had family pictures taken on Sept 15. Which was also my mom's birthday. All she wanted was family pictures and dinner. But I think she enjoyed the Wii as well - good job Winn's.



7 comments:
The pictures are stunning! What a beautiful family! I love the zoo stories too, poor Bailey!
I love them! I love them! I love them! The pictures are AWESOME!!!
I love the picture with you, Bailey and your mom. So precious. I love the family pic too. It looks like your mom had a fun birthday.
You have such a wonderful family and I just wanted to say thanks for letting me be a part of it. Denise and I were talking after Em's open house, about how your family is so genuine and loving. Your parents raised some teriffic kids.
Man we look hot in those pics!!!
The family picture is awesome...
Where are the Red Sox shirts???
You are an awesome family. You have always been there for us and taken such good care of our family. We love you and are grateful for your friendship...
jason and emily are hot...as usual
Love you all
Sandy K.
Hey Brooke! I loved your pics. Your hair is beautiful! It's weird seeing you with shorter hair. My only memories of your hair were long :)
Bailey is adorable!
The pics look great! I hope the whole family is doing well. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment