Just wanted to alert everyone about the new terror at my house... BAILEY!
She has started cruising the furniture, walls, cupboards, people's legs, basically anything she can get her hands on. She gets into everything and puts it all in her mouth. Childproofing here we come!



4 comments:
Brooke,
She is so cute, just like her mom. I can't believe how big she is getting. She looks like she is grown a lot since I seen her a few months ago. How fun to celebrate your first mother's day.
Love ya, Shauna
Oh the joys of being a mother. That's why I'm all for becoming one once they are out of that stage. :0)
Have fun child-proofing! Don't forget our BBQ this Sat our house 5:30. I'm bringing you an invite tomorrow. Can't wait to see you guys!
Brooke, she is getting so big and still sooo cute. Hey we just started a blog as well, you inspired me. It is at www.thecozycoreycorner.blogspot.com. I have the memory game as well. See ya, Lenore
Post a Comment