Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Bailey's first Easter was a success. The Easter Bunny made it to our house and brought Bailey a swimming suit and sunglasses. Unfortunately she was more interested in her Daddy's basket of candy. I had to pry a peanut m&m out of her mouth - a task harder than it sounds.


6 comments:

jamie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love you guys!

Catrina Poulson said...

Oh my goodness, look how cute! She's ready for the beach. How much longer for the helmet? Hayden's little girl is thankfully down to just wearing it at night. It's amazing what I difference it has made!

Cat

Leslie said...

Hi Brooke! Thanks for the invite to view your blog. I'll send you an invite to view mine if you want. Just take that Texas Longhorns binky out of that child's mouth immediately!

Paula said...

Yeah, Brooke! How fun to have a blog. I'm working on creating one and will send you an invite when it's done. Bailey is adorable. Thanks for the blog invite.

Miranda said...

YEAH! Now she is ready to come to Hawaii. Have you bought your tickets yet?

Katie Gourdin said...

She is so dang yummy, thanks for sending me the invite I will keep in touch. Also I love the family photo.

Love you tons!
Katie